Developing, progressing, skill-building.
LUSH is an international retailer of Fresh Handmade Cosmetics that is known worldwide for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetics industry. Our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalised customer service, environmental activism and fun and unique atmosphere make LUSH a truly inspirational place to work.
Trainee Managers work alongside our Shop Managers, learning every element of the job and managing the shop in the absence of the Manager. Trainee Managers provide leadership and co-ordination on our shop floors, manage back of house tasks and set an aspirational example of customer service for the team.
Alongside a generous product discount, medical and welfare benefits that includes dental; Trainee Managers are provided with training and development to set them up for success. Lush is a company without borders and many Trainees go on to be successful Managers or take on roles in other departments or International Markets.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about Lush; our products, ethics and values.
- Enthusiastic about customer service and creating a 5* customer experience for customers and our team.
- Experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for development.
- Available to work five days per week including peak hours and days.
- A wish to progress to Shop Manager roles or other roles within the company and take responsibility for their own development.
- An excellent and adaptable communicator who works well in a team.
What you get from us
- Training and development to set you up for success
- Development opportunities locally and overseas
- Medical and welfare benefits that include dental
- A fantastic working environment
Contract available: 44 hours with 5 shifts a week
How to apply: Please send a detailed cover letter and up to date CV to [email protected] detailing why you will be perfect for the role and fantastic customer experience that you had recently.